Two Barely Escape House Fire Alive

An 81-year-old man from Praha narrowly escaped his burning house last Friday.

The victim, Larry Zouzalik, remained hospitalized for smoke inhalation as of Tuesday, Aug. 6. His mobile home on FM 1295 near Surman Rd. was a complete loss.

According to Zouzalik’s live-in caretaker, Violet Pinon, the fire started from faulty electrical wiring that was connected to a clothes dryer. Pinon was in the home when the fire started.

 

 

To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition. http://etypeservices.com/Fayette%20County%20RecordID96/

 

Category - Tags:

Fayette County Record

127 S. Washington St.
P.O. Box 400
La Grange, TX 78945
Ph: (979) 968-3155
Fx: (979) 968-6767